Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.
Percy P Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Westermann Tabellenbuch Elektrotechnik
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm by fatysoares

» Cartoon Sex Video Dow
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm by fatysoares

» Vengeance in the Valley 5
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm by TapOut

» Kicked by Muay Thai Champion
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 pm by TapOut

» Falcon's tut to a professional GFX thread [NEW]
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 pm by GFXILOVE

» Vengeance in the Valley 4
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm by TapOut

» What all you can do with a transfer cable. DL LINKS
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm by GFXILOVE

» I r Sasuke
How Percy P Mods got it's name EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm by Panda

Top posters
Panda (119)
How Percy P Mods got it's name I_vote_lcapHow Percy P Mods got it's name I_voting_barHow Percy P Mods got it's name I_vote_rcap 
TapOut (105)
How Percy P Mods got it's name I_vote_lcapHow Percy P Mods got it's name I_voting_barHow Percy P Mods got it's name I_vote_rcap 
Cascada (52)
Falcon (24)
PercyxModz (21)
Special Ops (18)
PPP BannedSkate (17)
GFXILOVE (15)
Bear Master (5)
Jon (4)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 pm

How Percy P Mods got it's name

3 posters

Go down

How Percy P Mods got it's name Empty How Percy P Mods got it's name

Post  Panda Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 pm

It's a long story about how I chose the name for the site. About 4-5 months ago, me and my friends were hanging out on XBL. We were playing World At War and my friend Parker made a squad called, " Percy P Panzer Tank Division ". Everytime he saw a tank, he would say that and him and Colton would find a tank. Then me and Jason would find and tank and then start to rape.

We all know each other from baseball. Me and Jason were on the Dodgers. Parker and Colton were on the Padres. ( We kicked the **** out of them Smile ) Parker and Jason aren't the best XBL players. Anyways, me and Colton used to have our own MW2 clan called RgC ( rogue gaming community ). After a while, it failed. About 2-3 months ago, he came up with an idea that we start another clan. At the time, I was into modding and Jtaging. I told him that I would make a site and we'll see what goes on from there. I made it and everyone joined ( Parker, me, Colton, Jason, Cody, and Ryan ) It went for 2 weeks and just stopped. I spent so much time on that site, I couldn't let it go.

I then made this site while in Florida visiting my dad. I worked on this for about a month until telling people about it. I made it so it had posting ranks and all that good stuff. I got most of my friends on. Colton, Jason, Ryan, and Parker are not on the site. Only Cody is. Once they get on, I'm going to make a badge saying " Original Percy P Member '

So that's mainly how I got the name. I've had a lot of help from I_R_Cereal. He helped me out with making and maintaining the site. TapOut has been a great admin. I really appreciate all the time and work TapOut has put into this site.
Panda
Panda

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

How Percy P Mods got it's name Empty Re: How Percy P Mods got it's name

Post  Panda Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Forgot, the original site was percypmods.webs.com
Panda
Panda

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

How Percy P Mods got it's name Empty your name

Post  Bear Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

thats cool how you got your name, but what do you mean about the tanks and rape?

Percy Panda wrote:It's a long story about how I chose the name for the site. About 4-5 months ago, me and my friends were hanging out on XBL. We were playing World At War and my friend Parker made a squad called, " Percy P Panzer Tank Division ". Everytime he saw a tank, he would say that and him and Colton would find a tank. Then me and Jason would find and tank and then start to rape.

We all know each other from baseball. Me and Jason were on the Dodgers. Parker and Colton were on the Padres. ( We kicked the **** out of them Smile ) Parker and Jason aren't the best XBL players. Anyways, me and Colton used to have our own MW2 clan called RgC ( rogue gaming community ). After a while, it failed. About 2-3 months ago, he came up with an idea that we start another clan. At the time, I was into modding and Jtaging. I told him that I would make a site and we'll see what goes on from there. I made it and everyone joined ( Parker, me, Colton, Jason, Cody, and Ryan ) It went for 2 weeks and just stopped. I spent so much time on that site, I couldn't let it go.

I then made this site while in Florida visiting my dad. I worked on this for about a month until telling people about it. I made it so it had posting ranks and all that good stuff. I got most of my friends on. Colton, Jason, Ryan, and Parker are not on the site. Only Cody is. Once they get on, I'm going to make a badge saying " Original Percy P Member '

So that's mainly how I got the name. I've had a lot of help from I_R_Cereal. He helped me out with making and maintaining the site. TapOut has been a great admin. I really appreciate all the time and work TapOut has put into this site.
Bear Master
Bear Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TapOut Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Bear Master wrote:thats cool how you got your name, but what do you mean about the tanks and rape?

Percy Panda wrote:It's a long story about how I chose the name for the site. About 4-5 months ago, me and my friends were hanging out on XBL. We were playing World At War and my friend Parker made a squad called, " Percy P Panzer Tank Division ". Everytime he saw a tank, he would say that and him and Colton would find a tank. Then me and Jason would find and tank and then start to rape.

he means that everytime they got in a tank they would "RAPE" aka kill everyone in there paths for a long time before dying again... do you get the drift now lol
TapOut
TapOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down