Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.
Percy P Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Westermann Tabellenbuch Elektrotechnik
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm by fatysoares

» Cartoon Sex Video Dow
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm by fatysoares

» Vengeance in the Valley 5
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm by TapOut

» Kicked by Muay Thai Champion
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 pm by TapOut

» Falcon's tut to a professional GFX thread [NEW]
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 pm by GFXILOVE

» Vengeance in the Valley 4
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm by TapOut

» What all you can do with a transfer cable. DL LINKS
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm by GFXILOVE

» I r Sasuke
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm by Panda

Top posters
Panda (119)
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_vote_lcap10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_voting_bar10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_vote_rcap 
TapOut (105)
10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_vote_lcap10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_voting_bar10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! I_vote_rcap 
Cascada (52)
Falcon (24)
PercyxModz (21)
Special Ops (18)
PPP BannedSkate (17)
GFXILOVE (15)
Bear Master (5)
Jon (4)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 pm

10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!!

+2
Panda
PercyxModz
6 posters

Go down

10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! Empty 10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!!

Post  PercyxModz Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Free For The Next Week. Send A Message To percyxmodz for an invite

10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! 10thlobby

Lobby Status: CLOSED

OPEN AT 7:00 EST

$10 for Everything ( 10th Prestige, cameos, attachments, titles, emblems, everything )
$5 for infections ( look below )
Pay to masterjack12@yahoo.com. PAYPAL ONLY!! Send as a gift and leave GT in notes.

Infection Packages (Using our in-game menu you can pick which infection package best suits your needs)
Everything listed in this section will go if you leave multiplayer or turn off your Xbox. Additionally, any infection marked with a * will also be reset if you go into matchmaking. (Private match only infections)

Gamebattles Package - Useful infections if you play GB and dont want to get caught

- Red boxes around people*
- Bigger radar*
- See through walls & other surfaces*
- No longer blinded by flash/stun grenades

Standard Package (God Mode)

- Red boxes around people*
- See through walls & other surfaces*
- Bigger radar*
- Laser sight
- Ping column on scoreboard
- Game host indicator
- No limit on amount of explosives you can plant/use (instead of two)
- Javelin missile Martyrdom
- Burst fire weapons can shoot at full auto speed
- No bullet spread with steady aim
- Instant reload with sleight of hand
- Blast shield negates explosive damage
- No longer blinded by flash/stun grenades*
- God Mode (invulnerable to anyone using stopping power or danger close)

Standard Package (1-hit Kill)

Same package as above but with...

- One-hit kill with stopping power & extra damage with danger close

Instead of 'God Mode'

Optional Infections - These are optional infections you can also have

- Modded heartbeat sensor (will remove wallhack)*
- Chrome vision
- 'Cartoon' Vision*
- AC-130, chopper gunner & EMP care packages/emergency airdrops

Leaderboards

With our in-game menu you can edit the following stats:

- Score
- KIlls
- Deaths
- Time played
- Headshots
- Assists
- Wins
- Losses
- Ties
- Accuracy ( Choose between 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% etc )

Unlocks

- Spinning skull emblem unlock
- All challenges
- All camos & attachments
- All titles and emblems
- Colourful class names with your Gamertag

IMPORTANT: Inviting friends will get you kicked.
You won't be invited back for any reason other than to prestige.
If you decide to play zombies, you will lose most of your infections.

Last edited by PercyxModz on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 am; edited 7 times in total
PercyxModz
PercyxModz

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! Empty Re: 10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!!

Post  Panda Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Code:
The staff and owners of PPM are not responsible for any negative results that you incur from any transactions or dealings that you enter into. This is to include, but not limited to: financial loss, XBL suspension, personal console banning and MSP loss. This is a public forum and it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that any agreements that you enter into are for your benefit. You enter into all transactions by your own free will and, by doing so, are responsible for your own actions.

Last edited by PPP Panda on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!! Empty Re: 10th Lobby. All challenges/Titles/Cameos/Attachments/ AND MORE!!

Post  Special Ops Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 pm

is this still going on? pm me when next lobby is
thanks
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Great lobby man. When we get big, your going to be our #1 guy.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Cascada Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm

PPP Panda wrote:Great lobby man. When we get big, your going to be our #1 guy.
What he said lol
Cascada
Cascada

Back to top Go down

Post  PPP BannedSkate Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

thanks for 10th. hit me up if you need a c0-host
PPP BannedSkate
PPP BannedSkate

Back to top Go down

Post  PercyxModz Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

It'll be open in about an hour. It's free for right now.
PercyxModz
PercyxModz

Back to top Go down

Post  PercyxModz Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Anyone like the banner? Shocked
PercyxModz
PercyxModz

Back to top Go down

Post  PercyxModz Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Post here if you want an invite to my lobby. Only way your going to get in.
PercyxModz
PercyxModz

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey, can you invite x i aM PanDa? Remember who gave you that badge. Wink
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  PPP BannedSkate Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm

invite bannedskate plz
PPP BannedSkate
PPP BannedSkate

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Ops Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm

u know who to invte lol
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

I can stream your lobby for you if you want :p

I have a Dazzle DVC 100 with amazing quality settings!

My gamertag is Oh BLunT Very Happy

-Falcon
Falcon
Falcon

http://falconpatches.freewebs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down