Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.
Percy P Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Westermann Tabellenbuch Elektrotechnik
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm by fatysoares

» Cartoon Sex Video Dow
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm by fatysoares

» Vengeance in the Valley 5
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm by TapOut

» Kicked by Muay Thai Champion
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 pm by TapOut

» Falcon's tut to a professional GFX thread [NEW]
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 pm by GFXILOVE

» Vengeance in the Valley 4
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm by TapOut

» What all you can do with a transfer cable. DL LINKS
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm by GFXILOVE

» I r Sasuke
Gudie to medic boosting EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm by Panda

Top posters
Panda (119)
Gudie to medic boosting I_vote_lcapGudie to medic boosting I_voting_barGudie to medic boosting I_vote_rcap 
TapOut (105)
Gudie to medic boosting I_vote_lcapGudie to medic boosting I_voting_barGudie to medic boosting I_vote_rcap 
Cascada (52)
Falcon (24)
PercyxModz (21)
Special Ops (18)
PPP BannedSkate (17)
GFXILOVE (15)
Bear Master (5)
Jon (4)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Gudie to medic boosting

Go down

Gudie to medic boosting Empty Gudie to medic boosting

Post  Panda Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm

I do this from time to time and I always get people who don't know what their doing.
It is annoying because it always gets screwed up.

This will show you how to Medic Boost quickly and efficiently.
And I have yet to see a good tutorial about it

Preperation

-You will need 8 people total. (Party Chat helps out )
The first squad will then set the game for '"Squad Rush" on "Atacama Desert" w/ out Hardcore. (Any map will do but I prefer Atacama Desert)
-The first squad starts a game when everyone is ready. Players in the second squad will join session on the players in the first squad.

What Should I use in my Class?

Weapon
-Any weapon will do here (I prefer the M249 SAW)
-M9 for your sidearm

Perks
-Defibrillator
-Medic Pack (These are a given lol)

Specs
-Spec 1: Medic Pack Range
-Spec 2: Medic Pack Speed
-Spec 3: Any

If you don't have these yet then kill someone from the opposing team and steal their class

Now Your Ready To Boost

(This tutorial will be for Atacama Desert)

You will have to tweak it slightly if you choose a different map

Step 1:
Go to the 'A' bomb plant is inside the broken ship on the first floor (All players must be in the room together)

Step 2:
Have everyone mark the objective by pressing the back button while looking at the bomb. (This will get you an extra 10 points per heal)

Step 3:
All four players on the defending team will make a square formation against the back wall with two players standing at the back and two infront of the two behind them.

-The attacking team will do the same on the other side of the bomb plant, facing the defending team (Be sure not to fall out the opening behind you)

Step 4:

-Now shoot a bullet every 3-4 seconds through both enemies standing infront of you. You should aim for the lower body/legs.
-Every 10 seconds throw your health pack (That is the time it takes it to recharge) at your teammates feet. Make sure not to throw it too far so that everyone in your squad receives the healing. (This will net you the maximum amount of points)

When Your Out of Ammo

-When you have used all the ammo in both your weapons you can do a couple of different things.
-Kill a member of the opposing team and steal their class if they have enough ammo
-Have a member of the opposing team kill you so you spawn with ammo.
(I prefer the second method)

If a person lags out or disconnects invite them back ASAP, or find a replacement to invite.
The last thing you want is a bunch of randoms joining

These will last as long as you want them too, as long as you don't have the attackers die more than 20 times.
But if you are running low have the attackers plant the bomb and you will push forward with 20 fresh tickets
Panda
Panda

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum