Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Percy P Mods
Please log in to enjoy PercypMods to the Fullest.
Percy P Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Eddie C‎ - Country City Country (2013)
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm by fatysoares

» Westermann Tabellenbuch Elektrotechnik
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm by fatysoares

» Cartoon Sex Video Dow
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm by fatysoares

» Vengeance in the Valley 5
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm by TapOut

» Kicked by Muay Thai Champion
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 pm by TapOut

» Falcon's tut to a professional GFX thread [NEW]
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 pm by GFXILOVE

» Vengeance in the Valley 4
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm by TapOut

» What all you can do with a transfer cable. DL LINKS
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm by GFXILOVE

» I r Sasuke
We need Moderators and Administrators! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm by Panda

Top posters
Panda (119)
We need Moderators and Administrators! I_vote_lcapWe need Moderators and Administrators! I_voting_barWe need Moderators and Administrators! I_vote_rcap 
TapOut (105)
We need Moderators and Administrators! I_vote_lcapWe need Moderators and Administrators! I_voting_barWe need Moderators and Administrators! I_vote_rcap 
Cascada (52)
Falcon (24)
PercyxModz (21)
Special Ops (18)
PPP BannedSkate (17)
GFXILOVE (15)
Bear Master (5)
Jon (4)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 pm

We need Moderators and Administrators!

+2
TamerQ
Panda
6 posters

Go down

We need Moderators and Administrators! Empty We need Moderators and Administrators!

Post  Panda Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Post here if you would like to be a Mod or an Admin.

Xbox Live Gamertag:

Last edited by PPP Panda on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

We need Moderators and Administrators! Empty Moderated

Post  TamerQ Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 am

I would like to try to join and be a moderated if possible my gammer tag is wantmore888 and I'm 16 I have no experiance but I would love to learn.Thank you
TamerQ

Back to top Go down

We need Moderators and Administrators! Empty Re: We need Moderators and Administrators!

Post  Panda Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:09 am

TamerQ wrote:I would like to try to join and be a moderated if possible my gammer tag is wantmore888 and I'm 16 I have no experiance but I would love to learn.Thank you
PM me the next time you get on. I'll let you know what to do : )
Panda
Panda

http://www.percypmods.com

Back to top Go down

We need Moderators and Administrators! Empty Re: We need Moderators and Administrators!

Post  Cascada Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 am

TamerQ wrote:I would like to try to join and be a moderated if possible my gammer tag is wantmore888 and I'm 16 I have no experiance but I would love to learn.Thank you
Congrats Tamer. Welcome to the Moderators.
Cascada
Cascada

Back to top Go down

Post  TapOut Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

yea congrats
TapOut
TapOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 am

Yes, I would love to apply for the administration spot.

I have real good experience with moderation, I have beeen an assistant Global Mod for a week on TTG, Really good learned techniques from 7's, and a pretty much moderator of a recent site called WcM.

My age is 16, and I attend highschool in my Junior year. I am an active member of the modding forums area and know what i'm doing 100% of the time.

I am on xbox prolly a good 14 hours a week and my gamertag is Oh BLunT.

I am really good to get along with if you follow some of my guidlines.

I also have a Dazzle DVC 100 and a WaW ISO so if you need a WaW lobby or something sreamed/recorded, send me a PM or Skype me "imz36d".

Thank you for your time,
Falcon (A True Percypmodder!)
Falcon
Falcon

http://falconpatches.freewebs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro x ZoMBiiE Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Panda wrote:Post here if you would like to be a Mod or an Admin.

Xbox Live Gamertag:

I would like to be an Admin Smile

Gamertag: Pro x ZoMBiiE

Experience: A BUNCH! You know that already Smile

Thanks Smile
Pro x ZoMBiiE
Pro x ZoMBiiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum